Сообщений в теме: 28

#21 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 149 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 05 Апрель 2017 - 18:49

hi I made registration here but i cant join the server :-( admin kick not registered here :-(

same with steam groupe :-(

My Question for you is...

How is registering here, on a forum, with an email address, going to whitelist your Profile in Arma 3 to log into a Arma 3 server?

That's not how this works - the words are the same but - if I need to explain this mechanic - its really not worth explaining any further.

This is the most STRICT role play community in Arma 3 - I feel comfortable saying with certainty - and you THINK that you would just join without ANY application or even so much as a GUID submission for Battleye? //// either willfully New or willfully ignorant my friend - after a year of detailed posts here by me - I also feel comfortable saying with certainty.

Stay tuned for news of the Public server - should be opening Early April sometime, no registration required, 200 slots, PVP PVE.

Thanks

forumsig1.jpg

#22 Ikar_CZ

Ikar_CZ
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Апрель 2017 - 15:10

hi I made registration here but i cant join the server :-( admin kick not registered here :-(

My Question for you is...

How is registering here, on a forum, with an email address, going to whitelist your Profile in Arma 3 to log into a Arma 3 server?

That's not how this works - the words are the same but - if I need to explain this mechanic - its really not worth explaining any further.

This is the most STRICT role play community in Arma 3 - I feel comfortable saying with certainty - and you THINK that you would just join without ANY application or even so much as a GUID submission for Battleye? //// either willfully New or willfully ignorant my friend - after a year of detailed posts here by me - I also feel comfortable saying with certainty.

Stay tuned for news of the Public server - should be opening Early April sometime, no registration required, 200 slots, PVP PVE.

Thanks

Thats why i ask here for help becose i love stalker series but your response is pure arrogance. sorry for bother you :-( i wish you have a nice day sir

#23 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 149 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 09 Апрель 2017 - 03:36

Thats why i ask here for help becose i love stalker series but your response is pure arrogance. sorry for bother you :-( i wish you have a nice day sir

You love the stalker series but you don't love to read just a few sentences about the mod and what it is, before registering here, and dropping a question. This is a simple matter of understanding what you are asking about - just a LITTLE.... But you know - I see your types of dumb questions as bait, it's all about forcing a personal interaction - because you see you can get one... Dictating the terms - and if I don't play JUST as you like - you'll cast me as a villain.

Please. go play some games and leave us alone here if you don't want to read at all. Thx

forumsig1.jpg

#24 MonkeyAllen

MonkeyAllen
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 14 Апрель 2017 - 19:33

Hi everyone figured id stop in and make myself known!

• Uncle Boom это нравится

#25 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 149 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 14 Апрель 2017 - 21:00

Hi everyone figured id stop in and make myself known!

Welcome Monkey - looking forward to playing with you

forumsig1.jpg

#26 MotizukiZ

MotizukiZ
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Апрель 2017 - 17:36

私は登録しましたが、私はサーバーに参加できません

• Irokez и Uncle Boom это нравится

#27 LordofWar