Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

[HOW TO] Registration @ armstalker.com (EN)

Tutorial

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 17

#1 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 08 Январь 2017 - 20:56

Aloha Stalkers!

By now I am sure many of you have wondered if there is an easier way to register here ...

I have prepared a small tutorial here for you all to follow!

access the forums at armstalker.com
Screenshot_62.png

Look to the top right for the word Регистрация with a green button.

nat1.png

This is the next screen - translated to English:

en_reg.png

Dont forget the anti spam captcha

antispam.png

I recommend saving this login for next time

Screenshot_68.png

This is where you will see alerts for Likes, Messages, and Friend Requests...
Screenshot_70.pngображение

And you should have a good start here on ArmStalker.com! Grab a plugin - or use the one I use for firefox. You can figure out how to add custom avatars and all on your own, or ask here and someone might be able to help.

Cheers!

------------

my plugin

I used "Translate this" - a plugin for firefox that serves your current web address to the right spot in google translate for it to chew on the text and translate a readable version of the website https://wordpress.or...te-this-button/ ...also clicking it opens a new tab, and selecting the "Google" or "Translate" text on the left top will open the plain text field translator instead. Handy when you don't know what the hell is going on and you just need a trashed English version to quickly get started ...

• FIOLETIV это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#2 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 08 Январь 2017 - 22:57

Just realized I had my Ad Block on for armstalker.com :rolleyes:  Fixed it :D

ROas3_BDMENU.jpg

• FIOLETIV это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#3 FIOLETIV

FIOLETIV
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 40 сообщений
  • ГородBaku

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 01:33

Using google translate its very good!

• Uncle Boom это нравится

#4 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 02:06

:lol: Нееееееее ..... Это грустно.

I hope this will bring fans of the project home, to armstalker.com)

Also: Fioletiv - Nice Youtube channel - Keep up with the Videos!  ^_^

• FIOLETIV это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#5 FIOLETIV

FIOLETIV
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 40 сообщений
  • ГородBaku

Отправлено 10 Январь 2017 - 17:00

:lol: Нееееееее ..... Это грустно.

I hope this will bring fans of the project home, to armstalker.com)

Also: Fioletiv - Nice Youtube channel - Keep up with the Videos!  ^_^

I hope this
Thx u m8

#6 Rufy

Rufy
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 11 Январь 2017 - 23:20

Hi, just wanted to ask why are some rus. people frequently arguing about something in ENG forums<_< 

#7 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 11 Январь 2017 - 23:46

Hi, just wanted to ask why are some rus. people frequently arguing about something in ENG forums<_< 

Howdy Rufy! ...Our players stop by here and chat sometimes, some of them try to answer questions, and some even google translate my posts, which is all fine by me. You can see I have kind of addressed this at the foot of other threads, but now I let them come and go freely. My friend FIOLETIV is either making a little joke or just being enthusiastic. You will see that here a lot, Russian people in this community are EXTREMELY different from other internet beings you meet... These guys are very helpful and cool for the most part.

• Rufy это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#8 Rufy

Rufy
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 12 Январь 2017 - 00:03

Howdy Rufy! ...Our players stop by here and chat sometimes, some of them try to answer questions, and some even google translate my posts, which is all fine by me. You can see I have kind of addressed this at the foot of other threads, but now I let them come and go freely. My friend FIOLETIV is either making a little joke or just being enthusiastic. You will see that here a lot, Russian people in this community are EXTREMELY different from other internet beings you meet... These guys are very helpful and cool for the most part.

Alright, btw. i have seen Pseudogigant on FB and wanted to ask if its infantry entity so it just have lots of HP or it is armored so you actually need like 7,62 mm AP and etc. to kill it...

#9 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 12 Январь 2017 - 00:35

Alright, btw. i have seen Pseudogigant on FB and wanted to ask if its infantry entity so it just have lots of HP or it is armored so you actually need like 7,62 mm AP and etc. to kill it...

I would imagine the type of rounds will matter eventually - but I honestly don't know. I know what you are asking about - and the behavior I see from mutants seems to be High HP. I think this is likely to stay for a few reasons but again I am not speaking from any official direction here... It would be a good question and I look forward to asking the team about this!

• Rufy это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#10 Die

Die
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2017 - 19:01

Greetings from Italy, nice job man.
I'm truly happy to see some good old Stalker vibe, keep up the good work team.

#11 Die

Die
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2017 - 19:01

Greetings from Italy, nice job man.
I'm truly happy to see some good old Stalker vibe, keep up the good work team.

#12 TriggaPleas

TriggaPleas
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Март 2017 - 02:05

Hey boom. Ive followed the steps and registered on armstalker.com but i get kicked from server for not being registered when i try to join. Is there some extra step to get white listed?

#13 milosv123344

milosv123344
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Март 2017 - 05:10

Hello my friends! I've been playing Stalker games since 2007, looking forward to this, i downloaded the version on steam workshop and will try to get in the server. Uncle boom, great youtube videos man, keep it up!

#14 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 27 Март 2017 - 18:07

Hey boom. Ive followed the steps and registered on armstalker.com but i get kicked from server for not being registered when i try to join. Is there some extra step to get white listed?

Yes - But you wont be getting whitelisted unless you apply in Russian language during the registration period. Public server any day - take a look at our March dev newsletter, facebook, read the rules and join our disord - be updated as soon as it is live.

Also check out Pecheneg's Neutrals on Steam, Arma 3 Clan -  if you are new to Arma, I can get with people before the server opens and help you all learn.

• Korvo это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#15 Korvo

Korvo
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Март 2017 - 21:11

Yes - But you wont be getting whitelisted unless you apply in Russian language during the registration period. Public server any day - take a look at our March dev newsletter, facebook, read the rules and join our disord - be updated as soon as it is live.

Also check out Pecheneg's Neutrals on Steam, Arma 3 Clan -  if you are new to Arma, I can get with people before the server opens and help you all learn.

Pecheneg's Neutrals invite only, who do I talk to? Not new per se to Arma, but I rarely stick around long enough to really understand the game fully. 

#16 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 99 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 28 Март 2017 - 09:05

Pecheneg's Neutrals invite only, who do I talk to? Not new per se to Arma, but I rarely stick around long enough to really understand the game fully.

You should be able to join the steam group freely, I have restricted that Arma 3 Unit because it now links an xml insignia for our characters... I want only real ones to wear the badge. We will all make it official once the public server opens.

I game pretty often and I have a lot of time in Arma, usually I play without mods so - get in touch and we can run through some tracers. http://steamcommunit...henegsneutrals#

forumsig1.jpg

#17 Korvo

Korvo
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено Сегодня, 02:33

You should be able to join the steam group freely, I have restricted that Arma 3 Unit because it now links an xml insignia for our characters... I want only real ones to wear the badge. We will all make it official once the public server opens.

I game pretty often and I have a lot of time in Arma, usually I play without mods so - get in touch and we can run through some tracers. http://steamcommunit...henegsneutrals#

Sounds great, but Steam Group looks locked down on my end, my man. 

*EDIT* I've been looking at it wrong I think because it says we have one group in common, so I assume that means I'm in the group and its just a weird displayGqjYyR0.png

#18 Korvo

Korvo
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено Сегодня, 02:35

I'll just send you an invite on Steam, "Kukadoo" should be requesting now.

Темы с аналогичным тегами Tutorial

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных