#1 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 67 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 08 Январь 2017 - 21:55

DISCLAIMER

This post in no way indicates that the ArmStalker Team have any plans at all for any English Role Play Server.

===================================================================================

This is an organizational post - gathering data about the amount of interest, resources in the community, and a place where players who plan to play ArmStalker can see in-character biographies of each other.

**Information here could be used to evaluate the status of our Official English Community in the event that a server is ever planned.**

*Please also include a little about yourself as a player, age and region at very least.

This could be your first impression to players who you might meet in game - so make an effort please!

LINK to the Lore of the server (it's in Russian, surprise!)

http://armstalker.co...lor-servera-rp/

^In case you would like to be sure your story could be used in your application. Note: The server will require everyone to be of equal experience - all of your characters will be new arrivals from somewhere else. Be as seasoned and rugged as you like anywhere in the world beforehand - you will be New in CEZ for the purposes of the role play.

JOIN the Official Discord: https://discord.gg/D3rQYNC

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES // POSTS VIOLATING THEM WILL BE DELETED. Thank you!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 post a piece, share any details about your character, also share any background about yourself if you'd like.

You may edit the post.

Please do not edit posts to include others who post here, do not write other members or staff into your story without permission.

Please do not post more than 1 or 2 images within posts. Keep images small.

Please do NOT post more than a tasteful amount of profanity or graphic imagery.

Staff reserve the right to remove posts for any reason, please follow these rules and the rules of the forum.

Follow these Rules and things should be ok!

.∧_∧
( ・ω・。)つ━・*。
⊂  ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
         .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·´ (¸.·'* Have Fun!

#2 PolishSeaman

PolishSeaman
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 00:07

Greetings from Poland!

I would like to introduce my own idea on the character in the game.

Kolumb is a 34 year old man. It is well-built, muscular guy. A characteristic feature of his is bald head. Kolumb was born in 1982 in Poland, near Szczecin. From the small he was fascinated by everything connected with the sea. After graduating from technical maritime he joined the Naval Academy where after 4 years became an engineer officer. Professional service held in Swinoujscie on ORP Admiral Xawery Czernicki. In 2002, the ship took part in the invasion of Iraq, patrolling the area of ​​the mouth of the Euphrates and transporting commando unit. In one of the many action something went wrong and the guilt tried to blame Kolumb which have quite a military drill, and the fact that the Navy is looking for a scapegoat deserted from the Army. Since 2003 still hunted by the Polish counterintelligence, he traveled the world being had to the various classes. Once, while in a bar in Shanghai, he heard from the Ukrainian seaman's tale of the Zone. In his head was born the new plan. At all costs he had to get into the Zone, he knew that there counterintelligence agents not find him.

• Uncle Boom и Rufy это нравится

#3 Rufy

Rufy
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 00:12

All of the following is written in ich form (like interview) because it sounds better,and you can sympathize with character. 

I used to be an mechanic and I lived with my family near Pripyat garages.After catastrophe and lost of my loved ones, i have become loner stalker for good 8 months....... until i got ambushed and robbed by bandits (+ some freedom guy),then left to mutants. Only one who helped me ,was duty patrol !

Since freedom scums are robbing ppl. and co-operating with bandits (+Mercenaries are threatening local lone stalkers and traders). I have joined duty to stop this madness and put things like they were before......
Join Duty! And we,I will help you from arms to armours!
My name is Rufy/(28,
sporty body,185cm tall,). And i will be your brother until i die. 

OORAH FOR DUTY !!

Specials about my character = Good mechanic skills , knowledge of Zone (Who would say that, when my character was born in Pripyat...Was in army for 4 years and kicked out because breaking Military law = knowledge of army equipment and etc.

• Uncle Boom это нравится

#4 Senka Alekseev

Senka Alekseev
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 18:46

G'day from Australia

I am Senka Alekseev, a 20 year old new arrival to the zone. I am 183cm tall, with a muscular build although I prefer to avoid confrontation. I am fond of vodka and the beauty of weaponry of all sorts. Born in Bryansk, Russia in 1997, I was brought up hunting with my grandfather's Mosin who died in the Great Patriotic War, leaving my grandmother to look after my then young father. I loved the wild, spending hours in the woods instead of being with friends. I became a proficient marksman and tracker. At 15, my parents died in a car crash leaving me alone, and I refused help from the community and withdrew into the woods to live alone. Until now I had done very well at school, but now I disappeared. Rumour had it that I had killed myself in the woods after my parents died, a rumor which I allowed to continue. I survived alone by hunting and scavenging, stealing from various villages to keep supplied with clothes, ammunition and such. I spent much of each day training, although only fought when I had to, as I preferred to remain unseen and ran away if seen while searching villages. Finally, at 20 years old, I decided my life here had no future and felt the Zone calling me. I had only heard rumours of it, but I was drawn to the danger, secrecy and promise of reward. In 2016, I hitchhiked with my few possessions to the Ukrainian border, and made my way into the regions surrounding the Exclusion Zone. I would forge my path as a loner, making friends with few but enemies with none.

• Uncle Boom это нравится

#5 GoldnJakel

GoldnJakel
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений

Отправлено 17 Январь 2017 - 16:23

Survival1.png

GoldnJakel is a lone wander. He has been traveling for a quite some time. Surviving the harsh environment. At a young age he left home when he lost his parents and younger brother to the mutants that roam the zone. During his travel he became acquainted with the mystical and supernatural phenomena that is found throughout zone. He considers himself as a philosopher and a well skilled ranger. He has harnessed the skill to avoid electrical anomalies and how to collect artifacts efficiently.

He doesn’t believe in evil. “Everything is its own nature, if you believe its evil then it’s just from your point of view”. GoldnJakel have quite the charisma around him and is a very loyal character. He always likes to lend a hand when he comes across people. Recently he has heard about a mysterious artifact which is very rare to find. He has heard about it from an old scientist which he helped during his travels. Since he has heard about the artifacts he has been obsessed about finding it and examine what powers it may hold.

• Uncle Boom и GoldnJakel это нравится

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных