Сообщений в теме: 21

#1 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 170 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Январь 2017 - 21:55

DISCLAIMER

Outdated post. If interested in joining the Closed RP test Server - it is always available for applications. Registration is now held weekly. All the info is here on the Forum if you choose to try. Thanks!

This is not a Registration for the ArmStalker Test Server - Please Read the FAQ!

The Team announced to me their intent to have a Server for Western Players! ....

This will likely take the form of a PVP/PVE server to start, but if you want a Strict Role Play Server - we have a chance to show the team that we can do it!!!

===================================================================================

This is an organizational post - gathering data about the amount of interest, resources in the community, and a place where players who plan to play ArmStalker can see in-character biographies of each other. Also, just for fun.

**Information here could be used to evaluate the status of our Official English Community **

*Please also include a little about yourself as a player, age and region at very least.

This could be your first impression to players who you might meet in game - so make an effort please!

LINK to the Lore of the server (NEW English Translation!)

http://armstalker.co...server-lore-en/

^In case you would like to be sure your story could be used in your application. Note: The server will require everyone to be of equal experience - all of your characters will be new arrivals from somewhere else. Be as seasoned and rugged as you like anywhere in the world beforehand - you will be New in CEZ for the purposes of the role play.

Keep in mind - any official community here will likely be 17+

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES // POSTS VIOLATING THEM WILL BE DELETED. Thank you!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 post a piece, share any details about your character, also share any background about yourself if you'd like.

You may edit the post.

Please do not edit posts to include others who post here, do not write other members or staff into your story without permission.

Please do not post more than 1 or 2 images within posts. Keep images small.

Please do NOT post more than a tasteful amount of profanity or graphic imagery.

Staff reserve the right to remove posts for any reason, please follow these rules and the rules of the forum.

Follow these Rules and things should be ok!

.∧_∧
( ・ω・。)つ━・*。
⊂  ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
         .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·´ (¸.·'* Have Fun!

• FIOLETIV и Rufy это нравится

forumsig1.jpg

#2 PolishSeaman

PolishSeaman
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 00:07

Greetings from Poland!

I would like to introduce my own idea on the character in the game.

Kolumb is a 34 year old man. It is well-built, muscular guy. A characteristic feature of his is bald head. Kolumb was born in 1982 in Poland, near Szczecin. From the small he was fascinated by everything connected with the sea. After graduating from technical maritime he joined the Naval Academy where after 4 years became an engineer officer. Professional service held in Swinoujscie on ORP Admiral Xawery Czernicki. In 2002, the ship took part in the invasion of Iraq, patrolling the area of ​​the mouth of the Euphrates and transporting commando unit. In one of the many action something went wrong and the guilt tried to blame Kolumb which have quite a military drill, and the fact that the Navy is looking for a scapegoat deserted from the Army. Since 2003 still hunted by the Polish counterintelligence, he traveled the world being had to the various classes. Once, while in a bar in Shanghai, he heard from the Ukrainian seaman's tale of the Zone. In his head was born the new plan. At all costs he had to get into the Zone, he knew that there counterintelligence agents not find him.

• Серёга Топор, Uncle Boom и Rufy это нравится

#3 Rufy

Rufy
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 00:12

Not with you no. You have acted like an ass and you have taken enough of my time. You do not live in a Vacuum young man - you are seen and percieved by others.

Since you believe you did nothing wrong - Later dude  -Uncle Boom 17:00 31.1.2017

• Uncle Boom и FIOLETIV это нравится

#4 Kazimir Alekseev

Kazimir Alekseev
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Январь 2017 - 18:46

G'day from Australia

I am Kazimir Alekseev, a 20 year old new arrival to the zone. I am 183cm tall, with a muscular build although I prefer to avoid confrontation. I am fond of vodka and the beauty of weaponry of all sorts. Born in Bryansk, Russia in 1996, I was brought up hunting with my grandfather's Mosin who died in the Great Patriotic War, leaving my grandmother to look after my then young father. I loved the wild, spending hours in the woods instead of being with friends. I became a proficient marksman and tracker. At 15, my parents died in a car crash leaving me alone, and I refused help from the community and withdrew into the woods to live alone. Until now I had done very well at school, but now I disappeared. Rumour had it that I had killed myself in the woods after my parents died, a rumor which I allowed to continue. I survived alone by hunting and scavenging, stealing from various villages to keep supplied with clothes, ammunition and such. I spent much of each day training, although only fought when I had to, as I preferred to remain unseen and ran away if seen while searching villages. Finally, at 20 years old, I decided my life here had no future and felt the Zone calling me. I had only heard rumours of it, but I was drawn to the danger, secrecy and promise of reward. In 2016, I hitchhiked with my few possessions to the Ukrainian border, and made my way into the regions surrounding the Exclusion Zone. I would forge my path as a loner, making friends with few but enemies with none.

• Uncle Boom, FIOLETIV и Rufy это нравится

#5 GoldnJakel

GoldnJakel
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений

Отправлено 17 Январь 2017 - 16:23

Survival1.png

GoldnJakel is a lone wander. He has been traveling for a quite some time. Surviving the harsh environment. At a young age he left home when he lost his parents and younger brother to the mutants that roam the zone. During his travel he became acquainted with the mystical and supernatural phenomena that is found throughout zone. He considers himself as a philosopher and a well skilled ranger. He has harnessed the skill to avoid electrical anomalies and how to collect artifacts efficiently.

He doesn’t believe in evil. “Everything is its own nature, if you believe its evil then it’s just from your point of view”. GoldnJakel have quite the charisma around him and is a very loyal character. He always likes to lend a hand when he comes across people. Recently he has heard about a mysterious artifact which is very rare to find. He has heard about it from an old scientist which he helped during his travels. Since he has heard about the artifacts he has been obsessed about finding it and examine what powers it may hold.

• Uncle Boom, GoldnJakel и Rufy это нравится

#6 HuntertheWolf

HuntertheWolf
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Январь 2017 - 12:21

Hello Dear Stalkers

So you came here to read about me well theres not much i can say but well let me tell you abit of info and a story

im a millitary spec op i was attacked and raided my gear all taken from me and im still trying to contact the rest of the army but for now i seek to help the stalkers of the wastes theres only a few things you must know about me

1. i never attack players i only attack if you brandish a weapon lowering you weapon will take me off edge

2. i love hunting monsters take me on a hunt and ill be a happy little spec op

3. my nick name is hunterthewolf but most just call me wolf

4. anything that goes boom and anything that can get me out of issues with monsters makes me a very happy wolf

5. im willing to work for almost any team aside from freedom ive had problems with them in the past so i try to stay far away from their outposts and such

6. duty is my best friend any time im in trouble their more then happy to help me survive why you may ask because i hunt the things they hate ^_^

7.my allys are my weapons and my items in my bag like food and water and meds if you want to become an ally to just hand me something usefull

8.also if you want to know my age why not ask me but ill leave a little hint somewhere in the next messages

9.i normaly hang out in settlements untill hired or i might be hunting monsters so ya know

10.if you seek me to help you remember pa2yment is in advanc5

#7 Snake_Pliskin

Snake_Pliskin
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 22 Март 2017 - 07:05

Hello from Austria, im 22 y/o and i just love STALKER and RP in general! Hope they decide to actually give the international community a chance. But I still  root for them and hope the russian community has alot of fun. :) Now to what -hopefully- might be my IC character someday.

Klausi

• Uncle Boom это нравится

#8 Cobra28

Cobra28
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Март 2017 - 21:36

Hello i am from Czech republic and i want connect the server because i like survival games and stalker in arma thats amazing I'd be glad if you took me to the server :)

#9 Nonemane

Nonemane
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Март 2017 - 12:07

Hello i am from Lithuania 22 years old,  i want to join english rp server to put my broken english to some good use!  :D

#10 Madzig21

Madzig21
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Март 2017 - 09:32

Name is Pat Ivankosk

Born in Alaska where my parents fled to after the incident in Chernobyl forced my family there where I had family from my mothers side, now I am almost 30 years old at this point and I am driven back to Chernobyl in hopes to finding a cure for my mothers illness that is tied to the zone.

#11 franc0

franc0
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2017 - 02:06

Сообщение отредактировал franc0: 07 Апрель 2017 - 18:46

#12 b00ty-Senpai

b00ty-Senpai
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2017 - 11:29

Hey there. I'm b00ty and I'm 17 years old. I live in Slovakia and I love roleplay in general and when I heard there is something like DayZ RP (Wich I'm member as well) I was like "Hell I have to try that". I played all the Stalker games.  

Artamonov Charasenko

He is 37 years old and He came to the zone as a normal stalker seeking his objective of getting rich in there. Little He knows that it will be a long way. Has some small arms training aswell as Rifle training. He doesnt kil till he must.

#13 franc0

franc0
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 29 Март 2017 - 22:24

Сообщение отредактировал franc0: 07 Апрель 2017 - 18:46

#14 Meatshield

Meatshield
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Май 2017 - 10:29

Hello! I would just like to introduce myself and voice my support for a roleplaying community open to English speakers. I am 19, American, and unfortunately do not know the first thing about speaking Russian, though this seems like a perfect opportunity to learn a thing or two.

Jackson Kelly: 

Born in 1990 in Menominee, Michigan to a middle class American family. Jackson was the youngest of four children, and the only one to avoid attending university after graduating from high school. He spent his last couple years of his secondary education taking technical classes and learning trade skills and after graduation found work as a welder and machine operator at a shop near his home-town. It paid well enough, and he even began participating in an apprenticeship program for his trade. 

However, his interest in working 50 hours a week began to wane, and with it, his interest in some kind of escape grew. The rumors and stories being spread by news outlets and on the internet caught his eye, and so he decided to take a look for himself. It was not the possibility of riches or evading the law that drew him to the zone, but the promise of adventure.

#15 Kiwuu

Kiwuu
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Май 2017 - 12:31

Comin' at you from Brazil. Soon to be 18, have always been interested in the concept of roleplaying, and I've been doing just that for a pretty long time in several communities in Garry's Mod and DayZ. Big fan of STALKER and the ArmA series, and was pretty stoked when I heard about ARMStalker and the possibility of a roleplay server on it.

PGh6grW.jpg

- Artur Lukashenko:

Coming from a family mostly involved in law enforcement, Lukashenko's dream, of course, was to follow his family's line of work. Going through the same path his own father originally followed, in 25th of October, 2010, Artur Lukashenko was oficially a law enforcement officer. After months of training, learning discipline, radio codes and of course, which side of the pistol to hold, he was in the streets, proud and happy to serve. The usual calls of burglary, domestic violence, and sometimes even shootouts, became routine in his life before the Zone. However, after hearing of the vague rumours of the 'fairytale land' of the Zone, as many would call it, it was if something snapped within him. The thought of absolute freedom and a drastic change of his usual routine attracted him to the place like a coin to a magnet. It was only a matter of time before Lukashenko found himself dwelling in the shady alleys and bars of Kiev to try and contact a guide to take him into the Zone. After a few weeks of preparation, said guide contacted Lukashenko once more to arrange everything so he could enter the Zone. All the shady man demanded was a decent sum of money to bribe the soldiers in their way, aswell as getting Lukashenko some appropriate gear- an impermeable Anorak, a Makarov and a couple spare magazines, and strangely enough for Lukashenko, a sack of bolts. The cold wind impacted Lukashenko's face as he went past the last checkpoint and was left on his own by the guide, who only offered him his share of gear and a pat on the back before departing. The world was his now.

His looks could be described as a middle-aged man with rough facial features and short brown hair, as well as (usually) well-trimmed facial hair.

asGFdjL.jpg

#16 Furasian

Furasian
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 07 Май 2017 - 04:53

Hello from the US of A (Specifically Floridian.) I saw this mod while surfing arma videos and quickly got interest in it. After a bit of researching and discovering that a RP side is being developed I thought I would put in a character and see how things roll out:

Staff Sergeant Fillmoore Grayson

Fillmoore Grayson, a US born citizen was one of many foreigners to become associated with the zone following the events prior to the first major policing operation conducted by the State Security Service. Prior to all of that he was a staff sergeant, and in the business of training recruits through bootcamp as his military career began to see an end in the horizon his next deployment was suppose to be his last, little did he know what was in store for him. As a UN sponsored attachment, he was tied to Ukraine as a on-field military adviser to Ukrainian forces that were deployed during the containment of the zone. For most of the time he was outside of the zone, unaware of the true severity of the situation going on in the containment zone. Eventually he found an opportunity to join a group heading to swap out with another team that was maintaining a checkpoint... From there things quickly took a turn for the worst. 

During the trip to the checkpoint the group came into contact with a group of 'insurgents' according to Grayson's terminology. In the chaos of the firefight the Staff Sergeant quickly found himself separated from his team... Whether they were killed off or fled he doesn't know to this day. Now he is one of many, trapped in the harsh realities of the exclusion zone, a foreigner who didn't know the local language and is now written down on the list of casualties lost in this hellish nightmare. Will he be able to stick to his orders and try and escape to safety, or will his duty to Ukraine come under fire by his duty to his country?

#17 TheInsaneCynda

TheInsaneCynda
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 07 Май 2017 - 08:44

From the US as well, joined in cause I'm heavily interested rp (just like everybody else here)

Ivan Temkopha

Born in 1985, Ivan was born in Russia, inside of a hospital. His parents always dreamed of starting up a successful business, and tried to make that dream come true by teaching his son the ways of business, and trade. When Ivan was a child, he would trade candies and games for other things in the playground. He would occasionally as well trade things with his family members, his mother, father, sister and so forth. Ivan grew up with a decent education, passing just fine in his school grades.

However, when the young man began to grow up, he started to become even more involved in trade and business. He began to study harder at it, taking a keen interest in it. However, their family went in a time of losing money & jobs, so any funding Ivan had was cut short to afford food and otherwise. Their parents also filed a divorce, leaving him to be forced to take time out of his day to visit both of them.

Time passed once more and Ivan found himself free, and alone. He wondered what to do now that he was set off and available to do whatever he pleased. He signed up for a job, and slowly accumulated enough rubles to afford shelter, and food. He tries to start up a business as a entrepreneur but it fails as other competitors bankrupt him.

Countless years later, Ivan overheard something about an 'exclusion zone' from eavesdropping in a conversation in a supermarket. He researched and eventually found out. After some weeks & months of saving his cash, he purchased a handgun and ammo, along with a fair amount of food and set out to Ukraine, to where he could enter the Exclusion zone.

When Ivan entered the zone, not much interesting happened except for a few key things. He got a bit of beginners luck but otherwise it was just tough going. He scraped by, barely being able to make a living off of selling mutant parts & scavenging corpses and buildings. He did attempt to try his hand in the arms deal & smuggling business, but it failed. Now Ivan wanders the zone as a drifter, scavenging, looting and doing odd jobs to make a living.

#18 Mentalish

Mentalish
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Май 2017 - 06:23

Hello from the US o/

Yuri Nikitovich is a 21 y/o Green Scavenger, standing at 165CM Tall with a stout body. Yuri had a harsh upbringing, his mother died when he was only 5, left wit his father who drove to drinking to cope with the lose of his wife, he would sometimes get beaten up by his father in a drunk rampage. Yuri grew up fast mentally, having to do some odd jobs around his village to help his father pay the rent, he attended school as much as he could between the odd jobs and Sleeping. Around the age of 18 his father passed away due self inflicting gunshot wound, he at least had the house to himself now but how would he be able to pay rent. For about Two years he tried his best to make a living in his village, but he did not feel happy inside. Three months before his birthday he heard around about a 'Zone' that was walled off in Ukraine, with loot and other bounties, this was what he wanted some kind of adventure to put into his drab life.

So with the rest of his cash and a backpack on his back he went off to this "Zone" so he could make a mark and a new place to call home, but he was not ready for the harsh reality of the "Zone".

#19 Brocksamson31

Brocksamson31
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Май 2017 - 11:28

20 Year old American

Jacek Pawlicki

At 28 Jacek was laid off at the automotive plant in Lublin where he had worked for many years. It was the only place he had ever worked and with no education to speak of he was now stuck with entry level jobs. Making ends meet became more difficult in Jacek's household and with a third child on the way the man became increasingly desperate for money. While working as a janitor at the local bar, Jacek overheard a conversation about high paid expedition guards. Researching further, he found out these guards were hired to protect free-lance scientist on field studies. Guards would be paid yearly salaries for a few months work. Like many others Jacek was enticed into the zone seeking to escape much wealthier.

Upon arriving in the zone Jacek met up with the expedition leaders and within a few days the expedition was underway. However during a routine stop Jacek ventured from the convoy to relieve himself and was abducted by bandits. By the time his mugging finished the convoy had departed leaving Jacek alone and unprepared for the zone.

#20 Ron Parker

Ron Parker
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Май 2017 - 02:14

Hello from Finland! Im 1 month short of 18.

Ron Parker

Ron was born and raised in a small town called Kuru in Finland. Ron had it pretty rough with an alcoholic father and his mother had passed when he was 3 years old. Hes fathers liver failed when Ron was 10 and the small town that Kuru was there was no local hospital. Ron went trough the system at a young age. At 16 he ran away from the orphanage he was placed at. He was living of the wilderness for a week and he met a nice Russian man. The mans name was Pasha. Pasha felt sorry for Ron and he took him into hes care. Pasha was a traveler type and he had been all over the eastern europe and he had alot of stories from around the place. He had been at the zones border and when he told me about it i knew i had to go there. Me and Pasha drove from Finland all the way down to ukraine. I didnt have anything back home or anywhere else so i tought the zone could be the answer to my problems. Me and Pasha sneaked in at dark trough the fence. On the second night we didnt yet have a weapon and some sort of mutant attacked our camp and i havent seen Pasha since.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных