В этой теме нет ответов

#1 GreyFox555

GreyFox555
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 18 Май 2017 - 20:18

I'm looking on information on how to get in contact with the team.  I have 3ds experience, a degree in drafting and design, and tools and know how to work with GSD files and Arma 3 files, and working between them. Boom mentioned a social site where I can hopefully get into contact with someone, but I could not hear anything he was saying with the flood of questions he was answering, lol. If anyone could help me when they have free time, I would appreciate it so I can get to helping on any assets the team needs or plans to add in over time. I'm not sure about the community, but I would love to see tons of misc items that would help boost your physical protection or increase your stats, and the only way to accomplish that is having a gopher running around and grabbing and molding all that stuff while the main bruiser crunches out the more important things. 

Plus I had this image of a Loner hoofing it up a hill with his mask completely dusted in white and carrying an entire boar and 2 PKM's on his back. 

• Uncle Boom и GreyFox555 это нравится

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных