Сообщений в теме: 15

#1 Bolotniy

Bolotniy
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 16 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Август 2016 - 23:58

Attention! If registration theme is CLOSED, it means you can NOT get access to the server. All news and information you require is in the Вконтакте

group

Mind that characters stories are aproved as soon as it is "understood". Applications without a status will be confirmed with a status as soon as they are "understood".

WarZone Role Play is a personificated further development of the WarZone PVP.
Sending the application you agree with these rules. (clickable (on russian))

Application blank:
1. Nickname (Should not contain numbers and symbols, Should be readable, Shouldn't drop out of the boundaries of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R lore).
2. VK user link (if have one).
3. GUID & ID of the player

Where can i find my GUID and ID?
You should launch an ArmA 3 (with or without the mods - doesn't matter)
Configure - Profiles
And copy underlined text in the sreenshot below

Jr1RVEGPSOs.jpg

Then insert it on this site and convert it for the GUID. Not that hard, isn't it?)

UjAYTVB-Jfc.jpg4. Character Story (Your application) contains:

4.1 Nickname

4.2 Your ID and GUID

4.3 VK link (if have one(if not explain why))

4.4 Real name, Second Name, Father Name (in-game name)

4.5 Appearance (description of apperance)

4.6 Your character nature description (his attitude towards another people etc.)

4.7 BIO (Your character birth date, date of important events, time of arival to the Zone etc.)

Bio less then 10 lines will NOT be checked and will be declined immiteadly (Only the story of the character, info lines NOT included).

5. Real age (17+)

Bio example:

Name (in-game): Zeleniy

Real First Name, Second Name, Father name: Zelepupkin Vasiliy Petrovich

Appearance (description of appearance): Middle muscularity, 1.90 meters aproximate

Character nature description: Opened for a chat, Don't like to "close up" on himself, Mercifull and a Careful guy.

Bio: Born in 1987, Moscow. Dad was working as an Egennier on the factory. Mom hold a little shops at outkirts. When i got five i went to school. In gap from 2003 to 2008 i learnd in Politechnical Colege. In 2009 was send to the Ukraine by workplace. Flying across on the helicopter I got into the rapid blowout,

in result of which the zone expanded for 7km3 away. That's how i entered the Zone (Kanye pls)

It's a SHORT example of your BIO. If you will try to write the Bio like this you will be NOT accepted, because in there are only 4 lines in the bio and also it's made to decline the lore. READ THE LORE BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR CHARACTER BIO. ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Any sameness with real life is random. Please, describe important dates in your life (Date of Birth, important dates, arival to the Zone etc.).

Also don't look up for the apps before page number 14 because they are written by old rules.

I recommend that you look up for the changes in the rules:

UPD#1

Changes

Stories about killing one fuckton of stalkers and mutatns.

Your actions conected to joining the faction.

Stories about what a terminator of specops and a leader of SAS GRU and Specnaz you are.

Bio with less then 10 lines.

If your app fall under one of those criteria it will be NOT checked and will be immideatly declined

Your task is to build a character on your alike: "Who is he? What he does for living? Who he was?". Build a logical chain of events connected with arival to the Zone: "How did you get there? Where you heard about NZoD? Why did you decided to be here?".

Being short, your bio is ended on the place when you are looking at the Northen coast of the island after your arrival. And don't forget, you are just a "lockpick" now.

UPD#2

In result of analize made by administration team some changes were aquired to the application rules. Please, acknowledge

In result of that everyone of you should be getting a whole server story. Starting from the date, ending on some important stuff you might wanna know. Anyone that makes an application or playes the server should be acknowledged with this story and use it, as in their application, as in their gameplay.

→→ LORE (russian, will be translated to english soon)←←

In a nutshell, it's a core information that is used to any player of the project. This information MUST be used by any newcoming player

Most important thing that should be understand is that your character is, facticly, YOU! It's your sweet fantasy of being someone else you cannot be in real life. Imagine yourself in the Zone. You are here first and your future depends on your acctions and decisions! Do NOT build a "Rembo" from your character. Bios like this will be declined without checking. You should not describe some ultra-killer soldier and veteran of 5 vietnam wars, just describe a simple guy. You can take examples from stalker games and stalker books. A small thin links to the stalker world would be nice but just do NOT steal perconalities. Do not forget to describe your past directly in touch with arrival to the Zone. "What pushed you to such an action? What problems brough you here?. What you were doing for your living including hobbies?"

Short Zone prehistory (NOT ACCTUAL NOW!!!)

https://youtu.be/pjAUWHfX1Qo 

An accurate and detailed description will be a bonus for getting an access to the server.
After a publication of an aplication it will be checked by administration and - if you application is approved - your

GUID is going to be soon added to the Whitelist, and you can enter the server.

After getting access to the server you should download and instal radio addon for ArmA 3 and TS 3: TaskForceRadio

Официальный TEAM SPEAK: 5.141.87.88

PS. Reminding that, in terms of rules you application can be redacted and re-sended to the forum only after next application opening.
Зыы. Do NOT send me your apps in private messages in TS (a reminder from PWN3F, if you need some sort of help (it's not official) you can find me (Bolotniy) in teamspeak. Just poke me).

• Uncle Boom и Паблито это нравится

#2 Паблито

Паблито
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 47 сообщений
  • ГородVorkuta

Отправлено 09 Август 2016 - 01:39

[

[...]

Stories about what a terminator of specops and a leader of SAS GRU and Specnaz you are.

If your app fall under one of those criteria it will be NOT checked and will be immideatly declined

[...]

Basically, what this means, is that administrators don't want any expendables, superheroes, capable  of killing an enemy platoon with just one toothpick.

Remember one thing though, In the zone you are a Rookie.

The end of your back story marks your arrival to the northern coast of Namalsk island [full stop, describing your adventures on the island will void your back story].

UPD: yes, it is an island! Please, don't be surprised if you are declined, when you wrote stuff like : you walked to the place, or you took a taxi, a ride, a train, a mule, etc. 

• Bolotniy это нравится

#3 Bolotniy

Bolotniy
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 16 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Август 2016 - 02:05

[

[...]

[...]

Basically, what this means, is that administrators don't want any expendables, superheroes, capable  of killing an enemy platoon with just one toothpick.

Remember one thing though, In the zone you are a Rookie.

The end of your back story marks your arrival to the northern coast of Namalsk island [full stop, describing your adventures on the island will void your back story].

UPD: yes, it is an island! Please, don't be surprised if you are declined, when you wrote stuff like : you walked to the place, or you took a taxi, a ride, a train, a mule, etc. 

I'm not done yet. Датакраш ебнул сообщение незаконченное

Done. 100% Translated

Сообщение отредактировал Bolotniy: 09 Август 2016 - 13:57

• Паблито это нравится

#4 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 177 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 11 Август 2016 - 15:44

Спасибо Паблито)

Applications still must be submitted in native Russian?

I think it is important for players to understand: The server is for testing, and it is teeming with Russian speakers. Without Russian Language skills, it is going to be a mess for anyone to join. Not really any point in my opinion for English only players to see the RP server - unless for the most basic preview. We already get a pretty good preview from the Facebook group if I may say so myself)

A friend told me that in the 90's and early 2000s Russians had to translate our movies themselves. This is some small revenge)

Although unlike American movies - when ArmStalker is released - we will have a translation.

All we English-Only people need to do is wait!

forumsig1.jpg

#5 Паблито

Паблито
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 47 сообщений
  • ГородVorkuta

Отправлено 19 Август 2016 - 00:42

Uncle Boom,
Like I already said, I see no problem.
Yeah, it's going to be tough on you english only speaking players.

But there are some players who can "speak" (at least THEY think so) english right now on the server.
So, Im confident an english only speaking player can get around...

No worries about Application/Bio/BackStory,

1) Post your backstory here in english branch, if you want to play.
2) I (or someone else) will translate it to russian
3) wait till admission period
4) post your translated backstory

easy-peasy

#6 marianosvc

marianosvc
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Август 2016 - 02:37

The whitelist is not opening... When are we going to be able to post our whitelist apps? I have mine already translated to russian but admins won't open the whitelist process... Do any of you have any confirmed date about teh whitelist?

#7 Паблито

Паблито
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 47 сообщений
  • ГородVorkuta

Отправлено 19 Август 2016 - 14:33

No need to spam in all topics.
Wait for it, like we all did!
  • Uncle Boom это нравится

#8 Delgado

Delgado
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 22 Июль 2017 - 23:30

NAME (in-game): Pit
FULL NAME: Pit Brenner

APPEARANCE

• 1,89 m
• 93   Kg
• Has a bushy beard.
• Has a normal stature.

CHARACTER NATURE DESPCRIPTION

• He is suspiciously.
• He is careful.
• He is a kind of an oddball.
• He likes drinking and smoking.

STORY

Pit Brenner was born 10.12.1981 in Oberhausen, Germany. He got an education at school in the early years and later he worked in a company as a Merchant. He was selling every kind of Consumer electronics.
The Payment was okay and life was simply went on. 

He got a Relationship which last over 2 years. Pit saw several things in his life and savored many things, but there was still a kind of feeling in him. A sense of wanderlust and adventurousness was growing in him more and more. He went on and lifed his life ... til the day he met his good friend Pedar.
He was a widely traveled man and told Pit about the Zone and rumors that he had heard about it. 

Pit was excited about the Stories which Pedar was telling. It doesnt took much time and both of them were traveling towards the zone. 
Inspired from a big change and the outlook on a free life, money, adventures and more, they made their way from Germany to Ukraine. 

They arrived at a little village in the Outskirts of the zone. From there they made their way into it by observating it for a few days. 
Unfortunately Pedar died a short time after they have entered the mysterious place. He got perforated by enemy fire. Pit escaped barely and is now on his own.

ID: 76561198000750190
GUID: 778aa80290bc4b5c29b3ce9cd0880dfc

#9 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 177 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 23 Июль 2017 - 09:29

NAME (in-game): Pit
FULL NAME: Pit Brenner

APPEARANCE

• 1,89 m
• 93   Kg
• Has a bushy beard.
• Has a normal stature.

CHARACTER NATURE DESPCRIPTION

• He is suspiciously.
• He is careful.
• He is a kind of an oddball.
• He likes drinking and smoking.

STORY

Pit Brenner was born 10.12.1981 in Oberhausen, Germany. He got an education at school in the early years and later he worked in a company as a Merchant. He was selling every kind of Consumer electronics.
The Payment was okay and life was simply went on. 

He got a Relationship which last over 2 years. Pit saw several things in his life and savored many things, but there was still a kind of feeling in him. A sense of wanderlust and adventurousness was growing in him more and more. He went on and lifed his life ... til the day he met his good friend Pedar.
He was a widely traveled man and told Pit about the Zone and rumors that he had heard about it. 

Pit was excited about the Stories which Pedar was telling. It doesnt took much time and both of them were traveling towards the zone. 
Inspired from a big change and the outlook on a free life, money, adventures and more, they made their way from Germany to Ukraine. 

They arrived at a little village in the Outskirts of the zone. From there they made their way into it by observating it for a few days. 
Unfortunately Pedar died a short time after they have entered the mysterious place. He got perforated by enemy fire. Pit escaped barely and is now on his own.

ID: 76561198000750190
GUID: 778aa80290bc4b5c29b3ce9cd0880dfc

Good Effort - however I will say that it is very obvious that you don't speak English natively, and I personally don't think that an application in this condition can really tell the administration what your quality is as an RP player.

That said - Your application it does not need to be the best in order to pass.

If you TRULY want to play Stalker Role Play here - you will want to translate the rules to your native language, and read the guide for writing Квента - so that you understand them. Your application here misses some key layout details, also some of the format such as the "Languages" field...

My concern for you is that - This is the English Community you are applying for. Consideration here depends completely on the Team, and of course - written ability is not a easy way to tell your speaking ability - but if you do not speak Russian, and you barely speak English, you are what I would guess - a German - who is trying to join on the Server from an English application. This might seem ok to you - but I encourage you to be HONEST about your ability with a Language IF you want to play on the RP server.

So, in short.

1.) READ the links posted in this thread and indeed - the top pins, all around the topics concerning the server and the administration of the Registration.

2.) WRITE your application to MIRROR the applications which you will find accepted in the Registration Topic. Do your best because this is your first introduction to the Team, the Community, and the Server.

3.) Be honest about your ability with the English Language. You don't need to cover up some lack of skill in any language - in fact - being honest about the language you speak might win you some respect. I have met MANY German and Austrian players on the Public server who SAY they speak English, even somehow get the TeamSpeak tag, but who do NOT understand basic conversation. From me, personally and on behalf of everyone, I ask that you be fair in your own appraisal of your ability. 

Then simply do as our buddy here says, and apply during the registration period.

Good luck.

forumsig1.jpg

#10 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 177 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 30 Сентябрь 2017 - 00:30

Registration is now held weekly - so applications can be posted at any time once they are ready, provided the topic is not locked. If the links are outdated, use an online translator to locate the current topic for your post.

Find all the links to relevant topics such as Lore, Rules, and Application specifics, usually in the first post of the Registration Thread:

http://armstalker.co...r-na-rp-server/

Use an online translator to help you cover the basics. Rules can be confusing, but if you want to talk with players join our TS. Many English speakers have a special tag in our RP teamspeak, and they might be willing to talk with you if you ask politely. If you don't have luck with that angle - you can join the English Requesting Support channel of the PVP Teamspeak, and see if you can find some help that way.

Of course, if you see me in the RP or PVP Teamspeak servers (Name: Шаста) - I will do my best to help you with what you can't figure out on your own.

If your application is accepted you will need to join the correct channel in TS at the proper date and time (which is listed in the Registration topic), for the interview and whitelist. It will then take 24 - 48 hours until you can join if you complete these steps.

Remember the time of the meeting is Moscow time, so be sure you don't miss it - or you may need to wait another week for the next meeting.

Good luck to anyone who chooses to apply.

forumsig1.jpg

#11 Finnbhennach

Finnbhennach
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2017 - 02:49

Nickname: Yasha

Real Age: 27

VK Link: https://vk.com/id259854470

Game ID: 76561197966620952

BattleEye GUID: 668610ad087ad1740014936dd860e73b

Character Name: Nikolayev Matvey Vadimovich

Father Name: Travkin Vadimovich

Appearance:

Oval face, with full, short beard and thick black hair. Caucasian. Thick eyebrows.

Height: 190 cm

Weight: 72 kg

Character Nature:

Gloomy and depressive. Finds a reason to stress out. Trusts people easily, kind of naive. Temperamental, can get angry or upset with only a couple of words. People can easily find his weak spots and press his buttons. Has problematic childhood with father passing away at an early age and losing mother when he is 26. Avid smoker and drinks every once in a while, not an alcoholic.

Story

Born under several bad stars, in the year 1981, September 14th in Aprelevka, Yasha loses his father when he is an infant. Growing up without a father figure, gains kind of a timid personality which causes him to get bullied a lot pretty much in any part of his life. Growing up in such a life, depression and gloom soon follows. Unable to make friends, Saul usually keeps his problems within which causes him to grow even more restless.

His emotional personality and natural talent when it comes to music finally leads him in a path to being a musician. Learning how to play the guitar at an early age starting from age 10, (with his mother's incentive to somehow fix his problematic life), he starts taking part in several bands and plays in small gigs. During the senior year of the university at age 26, his music career overwhelmes his education and struggles to graduate. This is when his life takes the ugly turn.

Months before his 27th birthday, Yasha hears of the news of his mother's death. The only person he ever feels a bond for passes away and this becomes the final drop. He drops out of college and sets off for his music career. He travels from city to city with his bandmates to make a living playing in mediocre gigs. That's when drugs start to take a part in his life. Although he is a recreational drug user himself, his financial problems along with a messy life drags him into an even worse path. Alongside the infrequent gigs he plays in, he starts dealing drugs in alleyways to make some easy money. At this point, money becomes the only aim in his pointless mess of a life.

One of the drug bosses he works for finally comes up with an offer for Yasha. An offer that could help him run away from all the troubles in his life and let him live however he feels like. An offer that could make him feel free. An offer he can not refuse.

"Ever heard of Chernobyl?" the drug boss said to him, rubbing his hands. "Chernobyl? Who hasn't" replied Yasha with a confused look in his face. The boss grew a grin on his face and told him "well, I don't think we are talking about the same Chernobyl, so listen." and he started to explain Yasha what he had in mind. It was a job that could earn him substantial amounts, a job where he would be his own boss. The job was to get to this "excluded zone" to find what his boss called "some weird artifacts."

After half an hour of explanation and discussion, the two shook hands. That handshake would take Yasha's life in a totally unpredictable and wild turn. "What's the worst that could happen?" was Yasha's words to his then boss as he agreed to take the job. Having the necessary connections and help from his boss, Yasha set his first step in the exclusion zone about a month later in December, 2009. He was brought to the zone inside a medical waste truck, under the impression of a truck belonging to a cleaning company, removing medical waste from the zone. As per the boss likes to say: "Money opens many doors".

"What's the worst that could happen?", that's a question only time can answer.

#12 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 177 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2017 - 08:24

Nickname: Musician

VK Link: Never used VK, I don't have an account

Character Name: Saul Picker

Father Name: Timothy Picker

Appearance:

Oval face, with full, short beard and thick black hair. Caucasian. Thick eyebrows.

Character Nature:

Gloomy and depressive. Finds a reason to stress out. Trusts people easily, kind of naive. Temperamental, can get angry or upset with only a couple of words. People can easily find his weak spots and press his buttons. Has problematic childhood with father passing away at an early age and losing mother when he is 26. Avid smoker and drinks every once in a while, not an alcoholic.

Story

Hello

Nice job writing your story, it seems that you didn't see some key details you need to apply in the right way. I hope you understand that format and procedure are important in a community of this size - there are many exceptions over time made for any number of people, but as a policy we cannot accept applications that are not made properly. If we did, the whole structure of the process would be undermined, and the admins would not be able to find the applications placed all over the website here.

^I go into some detail here because in my experience people take this sort of correction as an offense and I am trying my best to be reasonable with you, while telling you what you need to know.

Actually - all you need to know is here in the thread, you just need to read it, and follow it's instructions.

In order to save you some time, and maybe help your chances at being accepted, I'll point out some details I noticed in my reading of your квента.

Удачи тебе

forumsig1.jpg

#13 Finnbhennach

Finnbhennach
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2017 - 16:35

Appearance:

Character Nature:

Story

Hello

Nice job writing your story, it seems that you didn't see some key details you need to apply in the right way. I hope you understand that format and procedure are important in a community of this size - there are many exceptions over time made for any number of people, but as a policy we cannot accept applications that are not made properly. If we did, the whole structure of the process would be undermined, and the admins would not be able to find the applications placed all over the website here.

^I go into some detail here because in my experience people take this sort of correction as an offense and I am trying my best to be reasonable with you, while telling you what you need to know.

Actually - all you need to know is here in the thread, you just need to read it, and follow it's instructions.

In order to save you some time, and maybe help your chances at being accepted, I'll point out some details I noticed in my reading of your квента.

Удачи тебе

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. It was very late at night while writing the story so I might have missed some steps. I read the first post and the lore carefully and tried to write the story in compliance with the lore to the best of my abilities. I changed the nickname and the real name as well and added dates to give a better idea as to when major events took part in character's life.

About the items in Russian, unfortunately, google translate doesn't really help. This is the best I can do at the moment. If my application is not acceptable, I understand. I hope you will consider my application. I have prior roleplaying experience (from D&D sessions and several other roleplay mods/games).

Thanks again for all the help and I can join you in the zone.

Edit: Also, the clickable rules page gave me "website can't be reached" error so I could not check it. However, I read the rules page with the help of google translate, couldn't understand some parts but I have an idea about the majority of the rules. You could ask me some questions to test my knowledge if you would like.

#14 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 177 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2017 - 20:49

Appearance:

Character Nature:

Story

Hello

Удачи тебе

Hi,

Hello again.

It's good that you are putting forward the effort - I know it can be a little steep joining this community, but the large benefit is that once you join, you have no requirements to stay whitelisted... so essentially you only really have to make this effort one time. On to the rest...

Google translate isn't perfect, and often isn't really readable - but you CAN read it if you use a bit of inference... However I imagine English at a native level might be the skill needed to do this... Your English seems better than most I see here so - I would tell you to trust what you read.

In the event that English IS NOT your native language - I would remind you again that there are no excuses. You are knocking on the door as a guest, so perhaps there are other ways for you to learn some of what you need to know alongside- not "instead of" - the translation efforts you make with google / yandex. The mod is planned to be released to the greater "arma 3 community" once it is finished, no dates and not a moment before it is ready - due to the Team's concern about the lack of quality "mods" for Arma 3. There are a lot of people watching this mod, at least in Russia and post-soviet countries, this is another reason that the team are careful to try their best to live up to expectations.

As for the link - well, there are links here on this post - sure.

OP made his post on his own, a huge boon to anyone who wants to join using the English Language. However his original post was written quite some time ago, and you should be able to see that I have linked the application thread where you can find the rules, lore, and formatting information you need to apply - it was in the most recent post prior to your own application. I checked my link, which is all you should need, and it indeed still works correctly.

Regarding the name - you failed to understand: It's a requirement to have a nick-name in Russian Language. Your name appears to have changed to an English version of a Russian name, but it needs to be actually WRITTEN in Russian. For Instance my name at one time was "Шаста" / "Shasta" - after a mountain in California, the state in the USA where I am from. You'll need to fix that, there was once a player who was whitelisted and was playing with the name "Artem Degteryev" (super original_lol) - but he was banned after playing for a few minutes, and when the team asked him for a link to his application - he could not provide it... so he was lost to the zone. 

Learn from this, your RP experience is nice, and sure - it matters to the team to have good players, but they need you to apply properly. The team watch players in the Zone in order to know their RP abilities. There are very many situations that will surprise you and you might even learn a bit about yourself if you get deeply into the role.

Lastly, you will be interviewed if your application is accepted. Be sure to translate the first post in the registration topic that I have linked in the most recent post above your own - you will see that it's standard - even for Russian players.

However if you want to ask me some questions, you can message me on VK once you have your profile set up, and we can arrange a quick meeting in TS to talk about your application, and to go over any rules or questions you might have.

To top this all off - you still need to post your application in the correct thread, and the link works, so once you have it ready, post it there.

So again - I leave you with a bit of a warning here regarding the responsibility you have as a player. The information is all here - google translate should be MORE than enough to get you into the server and to stay in communication with the team / community. It might sound like I am a bit jaded, because I am. I had some incredible luck getting into this community as I did, but I was recognized as the first "non-Russian" to join here - and aside from offers like I make here to you, people being available if I had questions, I was on my own. Still am, even now among a handful of "English Only" players who treat this like some altis life server - I am the one here, translating posts, and then turning around to offer my time to folks who need a little guidance. If I screw up, if I make excuses, if I break rules - I am banned too.

Understand the situation - This "moderator" tag for our forum here is all I have to show for over a year and a half of active effort here - you will see in TS that I am just some player like you.

At this point, you might be the last player I offer to help, so take this as the gift it is to you - a small gift - to help you understand what you need in order to play here. Read what I'm telling you, follow my instructions, and make it worth my time.

My update to this thread in September features a link that DOES work, alongside an accurate summery of the information needed to apply, and this is not the correct place to apply.

If you have any other questions, please PM me here or directly on VK.

forumsig1.jpg

#15 Lukah

Lukah
  • Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 09 Декабрь 2017 - 16:56

Gametag - Trebovich (Требович)
ID/GUID - 76561198020991281 / 6984ec5c21d6933eda8dd5b555016a2b
VK - https://vk.com/id461380701

Stalker name - Luka Ljudvik Trebovich

Appearance -
Height - 183cm
Weight - 95Kg
Long brown hair, freckles on my whole body, dark brown eyes, mediocre body type

Character nature description -
Suspicious towards everyone he meets, maybe a little bit paranoid.  His moodiness leads to confusion of everyone he meets and to unexpected sequence of events. One would say that he is unstable psychopath, the other one could swear on his ancestors grave that he is saint.

STALKER BIO -

My name is Luka Ljudvik Trebovich.

My grandpa(Řehoř / Gregorij) marched in 1943 with Red Army, where he served with his brother Ondřej, under Ludvík Svoboda's command. Both of them we're from Volyns’ka oblasť (Волинська область), which is part of today's Ukraine. If you ever heard of this region, you probably know that high percent of population count themselves as Czechs, due their ancestor came from Czech Republic, after Battle of White Mountain(8. November 1620), when Bohemian's revolt against Catholics was defeated. My grandpa's brother, Ondřej, dissappeared after nazis ambushed their camp. And since then, no one ever heard of him again. Grandpa was broken by this event, but that wasn't end of his misery. As Carpathian-Duchess operation (Red Army operation to liberate Czechoslovakia) continued, he was badly injured, by shrapnel from thrown granade, into neck. He was hospitalized in field hospital, survived, but his voice wasn't strong as before. He could only whisper. Yet he fought it and tried to overcome it. He was trying to gain his voice again. In Ústí nad Orlicí, where was one doctor specialized in these kinds of injuries, he met my grandma, Marie. She was nursing there. They married and had only one child, my father, Ljudvik. I never had oppoturnity, to hear this from his mouth. He died 2 years before I was born. All these stories were told by my dear grandma. If you ask yourself, if this story is true, it is, my dear reader.

To be honest, I don't know much about my father, he dissappeared with fall of Iron Curtain (1989). As his father, my father served in army. This time not Red, but Warszaw pact army. That's all my mom(Helena) told me. I never met him, because I was born few months after his dissappearence. I was born in 22. January 1990, to be exact.

Grandma died, when I was 7 (4. September 1997). She was 74years old and... As I was older and older, sanity of my mother was getting worse and worse. She commited suicide under strange circumstances, it was year 2006. I was on excursion with my high school that day. Neighbors said they heard her screaming my dad's name that night, yet no one saw anyone entering anyone our apartment in Česká Třebová that day. By this year, I was 16 years old and I had no relatives and no wealth. Only few cigarettes, lighter, old ushanka and rusty TT-33 with six bullets, which grandpa smuggled through barracks. I quess that's where my smuggling talent coming from. I wonder why it had only 6 bullets. Or should I be glad to not know?

Anyway, after death of my mother, they put me in orphanage. I continued in my engineering school, which I completed sucessfully. But let me tell you, it was terrible. Other kids in orphanage keep stealing my food, which I literally begged from my classmates. Time by time, I got even into fight because of it. Those fights continued and continued, and one day, I had to be send into hospital, where I stayed for good 8 days. Meanwhile I was laying defenceless in hospital bed, I heard in my sleep weird voice. First day, I didn't pay attention to that voice, because it could be caused by drugs they injected me to lower the pain, right? But, I heard that voice even second day. And even third day. At the end of rehabilitation, I was sure, what the Voice said. It was "I see your wish. Your goal is here. Come to me." That day, someone put weird necklate next to my bed. Some kind of rock/mineral on black leather string. Didn't really care who put it in here, I just took it. It looked nice, don't judge me. After that beatdown accident, my school professor took me into his house, where I spent rest of my student era. Kind man.

After school, I got a job at our local engineering factory, where I was working as CNC robot programmer. My future looked bright, over years I gain reputation of hardworker, got nice girl to sleep with.

Last 3 months, once again, I'm hearing that voice. At first, I though it's some consequence of my inner pain caused by childhood memories on my mom and others, and I swear God, my doctor keeps thinking it. But I belived there's something more than that. I felt it. So what I did - I simply googled those phrases I heard in my dreams and... I didn't found anything.

But next day, some dude with cold face stand above my bed. He looked at necklate on my neck and told me "Your time has come, brother." I wasn't scared, to be honest. Somehow I felt, that he is on my side. Next thing he done was putting paper with some numbers into my hands(51°05'13.7"N 30°23'48.7"E). Then he left. And broke my favourite vase after grandma, what a jerk.

After some time I realised how dumb I am, because those numbers are coordinates. Without any second-thoughts, I withdraw enough money from ATM, took vacation in job and travelled into coords the vase-breaking dude gave me.

I landed in Kiev by 9. 12. 2017. After few hours of confusion caused by ubiquitous азбука, I found bus, that actually took me into creepy village called Ovdijeva Nyva. Rest of the path I had to go by foot. After unknown count of hours I arrived on the coords. It was some kind of weird barn with red roof. So I entered. Inside the barn we're about 20 another men. At first, they all went silent, as they spotted me. From nothing, voice inside my head started to whisper - "Show your necklate, show them who you are." So I did. As they saw it, they continued to mumble some kind of prayer I believe. After few minutes, one person with hidden face came to me and said - "Welcome home, my son." Then I lost my consciousness.

In case I won't be accepted, I'll wake up in my bed.
In case I will be accepted, I'll wake up in the zone.

You're the one who will decide.

Summary -

22. January 1990 - Day I was born in Ústí nad Orlicí's hospital
9 - 10. 12. 2017 - Arrival in the zone

In-game age - 27
Real life age - 22

Languages -
Czech - Fluent
Slovak - Fluent
English - As you saw, nothing perfect, but I can communicate with other people.
Russian - Phrases I learned on Russian Mil-Sim project.

#16 Uncle Boom

Uncle Boom
  • Ветеран

• Модераторы
  • 177 сообщений
  • ГородOakland, CA

Отправлено 10 Декабрь 2017 - 03:46

Nice post this in the correct thread please

http://armstalker.co...r-na-rp-server/

forumsig1.jpg

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных